PUMP OIL HEIGHT
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
For over 100 years, Pitco has designed equipment that makes it easier for its customers to offer the best in fried foods. Pitco has been an industry leader in design, research, and delivering new ideas for frying.