PUMP AND JARS FOR ZF174
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
Nor-Lake is a leader in the designing and manufacturing of quality refrigeration products. With its dedication to service and high-quality product line, Nor-Lake has earned one of the most respected names in the refrigeration industry.