PUMP FOR DOSING UNIT 9615180 (
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
MEIKO manufactures commercial dishwashers to fit any commercial kitchen need, from compact undercounters to massive flight type machines. MEIKO equipment can be found across a wide variety of commercial applications including Hospitality, Restaurants, Cafeterias and Canteens, Bakeries, Food Production, Grocery Stores, Marine, Inflight, Hospitals, Healthcare, Catering and Industrial Cleaning.