Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
Master-Bilt (sometimes spelled "Masterbilt" or "Master Built") offers a broad line of refrigerated cabinets includes ice cream dipping cabinets, open air merchandisers, refrigerators, and reach-in cases utilized in the foodservice, convenience store and restaurant industries. They also produce walk-in coolers and freezers ranging in size from 30 square feet to complete refrigerated warehouses. In addition, their condensing units and refrigeration units are considered by many to be the best in the industry.