Manitowoc Ice 2078063
WATER PUMP LEAD
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
Since its inception in 1964, Manitowoc, Inc. has been on the cutting edge of product innovation, food safety and environmental stewardship. From the first automated cleaning system for ice machines, to the first ice machine with a touch screen display and offering the widest selection of ENERGY STAR®ice machines in the market, Manitowoc continues to be the industry leader and the trusted partner for businesses just starting out, to businesses with billions served.