WATER PUMP (GB624/GB634/GB1224
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
KOLD-DRAFT manufactures a wide-range of commercial ice machines, and commercial ice makers for hotels, restaurants, bars, hospitals, cruise lines, and institutions. KOLD-DRAFT equipment makes pure ice cubes in three sizes as well as crushed ice.