PUMP HOSE PIECE
A hose is a flexible hollow tube designed to carry fluids from one location to another. Hoses are also sometimes called "pipes" (the word pipe usually refers to a rigid tube, whereas a hose is usually a flexible one), or more generally "tubing". The shape of a hose is usually cylindrical (having a circular cross section).
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
Insinger dishwashers are energy efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. They are designed for easy operation, simple daily maintenance and service. Insinger equipment delivers high rack capacities with low operating costs. Insinger designs and manufactures warewashing equipment for the hospitality, healthcare, education, corrections & military markets.