KIT BREW MODULE O-RINGS
In foodservice equipment, a module is one sub-component (or "part") of a larger more complex device that may be the fully assembled piece of equipment itself. A module may refer to a variety of replacement parts including relay modules, ignition modules, communications modules, heater modules and others.
O-rings are used in various types of restaurant equipment to create a seal between two connected parts, preventing leakage of product, liquids or gases:
- Espresso Machines: O-rings are used to seal the group head and the portafilter, ensuring that hot water and steam are directed into the coffee grounds to produce espresso, and not leaked out.
- Refrigeration Systems: O-rings are used to seal the refrigerant lines and connections in refrigeration systems, preventing refrigerant leakage and ensuring that the system operates efficiently.
- Beverage Dispensers: O-rings are used to seal the connections between the beverage dispenser and the beverage container, ensuring that the beverage is dispensed without any leakage.
- Dishwashers: O-rings are used in dishwasher pumps, ensuring that water is properly circulated and does not leak or flow in the wrong direction.
- Fryers: O-rings are used to seal the connections between the gas supply and the burner in fryers, ensuring that there is no gas leakage and preventing potential safety hazards.
Since 1957, Bunn-O-Matic Corporation (BUNN®) has been at the forefront of dispensed beverage equipment manufacturers. BUNN has become a global partner you can count on for reliable beverage equipment and outstanding post-purchase support wherever customers are served.