Apw Wyott 8990501
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
APW Wyott is a leading source of quality equipment solutions to the food service and retail industries worldwide. The company supplies a wide selection of equipment for cooking, toasting, heating & holding, warming and merchandising food items. APW Wyott serves customers in the fast food, casual and fine dining, convenience store, supermarket, hospitality and institutional markets the world over.