THOMAS PUMP ROD ASSEMBLY
An "assembly" is set of manufactured parts or components that work together in unison as one mechanism or device. There are many different kinds of assemblies used in restaurant equipment, including:
- Gear assemblies
- Pump assemblies
- Bearing assemblies
- Control panel assemblies
- Heating (exchanger) assemblies
- Motor control assemblies
- Sensor assemblies
- General assemblies
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
A rod is thin straight bar, especially of plastic or metal. Rods are used with foodservice equipment for numerous purposes including mounting, positioning, fastening, and more.
AccuTemp has a long history of providing award-winning, technology-based equipment solutions for the food service industry. Whether a school, healthcare facility, chain restaurant, military operation or any other commercial foodservice operator, AccuTemp has a foodservice equipment solution.