CAPACITOR - THOMAS VACUUM PUMP
A critical component in restaurant equipment, a capacitor helps power an electric motor, such as those used to drive a compressor in a refrigeration unit. The capacitor stores electrical energy and then releases it as needed to help the compressor motor start and run smoothly. Capacitors are commonly used in all kinds of commercial kitchen appliances, such as fryers, ovens, dishwashers, ice machines, and more.
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
AccuTemp has a long history of providing award-winning, technology-based equipment solutions for the food service industry. Whether a school, healthcare facility, chain restaurant, military operation or any other commercial foodservice operator, AccuTemp has a foodservice equipment solution.