6 PAN GAST TO THOMAS PUMP CONVERSION
A pan is any device used as a container or a collector. A pan may refer to a shallow cooking implement used on a burner or in an oven or it may refer to a similar collecting implement used to capture water, condensation, grease, shortening, and other drainage. A pan may also be used to contain processed food items such as meat, fruit and vegetables, and crumbs as they exit a mincer, slicer, or dicer.
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
AccuTemp has a long history of providing award-winning, technology-based equipment solutions for the food service industry. Whether a school, healthcare facility, chain restaurant, military operation or any other commercial foodservice operator, AccuTemp has a foodservice equipment solution.