PUMP PERISTALTIC SPEC-
Pumps are commonly used in restaurant equipment to move fluids by mechanical action. Here are just a few examples examples:
- Pumping water in ice machines
- Pumping hot water in dishwashers
- Pumping oil in a deep fryer
- Pumping syrup or other thick liquids in a dispenser or soda fountain
- Pumping ice cream mix in a soft serve machine
- Pumping condiments such as sauces or dressings
They can be powered electrically, pneumatically, or mechanically, depending on the specific needs of the equipment.
The Delfield Company is a United States commercial food service equipment manufacturer specializing in food holding equipment including serving lines, refrigerators, prep tables and custom manufactured equipment. Delfield’s high performance prep tables are designed to perform in the harshest of restaurant environments.